Conflicted: Deck 2 - Survival Scenarios
The second deck in the Conflicted series
- The second deck of Conflicted: The Survival Card Game, features scenarios submitted by the preparedness and survivalist communities.
- The game will raise awareness regarding other areas of prepping that perhaps you didn’t think about.
- Practice your barter, negotiating and leadership skills to perfection on the subjects that matter most.
- An adult party game with a post-apocalyptic twist that will give you hours of fun, as you see a side of the other players you wish didn’t exist.
- A game designed by the author of Dark Ages: 2020 - JD Dutra. This deck can also be used as regular playing cards.
The card game played by preppers and survivalists around the world.
Endorsed by the leaders of the preparedness community.
Conflicted: The Survival Card Game - Deck 2, Survival Scenarios features brand new challenges, including 20 of the best scenarios submitted by the preparedness and survivalist communities.
If you ever wondered what worries others who prepare, this is for you. Featuring scenarios from survivalists coming from all walks of life, from well-knowns such as SouthernPrepper1 all the way to Anonymous. Wish you could explore the survival philosophy of your group even deeper? Have you ever wondered what keeps other preppers up at night?
Conflicted Deck 2 will help you find answers to these questions and many others.
Check out the pictures where you'll find samples of the scenarios included in this deck, as well as the rules on how to play Conflicted: The Survival Card Game - Deck 2, Survival Scenarios.
Conflicted: The Survival Card Game lets you explore your own survival philosophy and that of others. When playing Conflicted, every reaction to a scenario counts, from body language and interpretation of the scenario to the answer itself.
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” - Plato